We have made changes to the 2021 registration process. Please read the Registration FAQ before registering.
2021 Registration is Closed
Scroll down for additional information and key dates
New Player Documents
If a player is new to Madison LL, you will need:
- Proof of age, e.g. the player's birth certificate
- Proof of Madison or Harding residency, e.g. a recent utility bill, tax bill, lease, etc.
- Proof of attendance at a school located within Madison, as documented on the School Enrollment Form
Bring original documents to document review (see below under "Spring Important Dates"). They will be reviewed and immediately returned to you.
Spring Season (April-June)
Spring is our regular season. All teams are from Madison LL and compete within their respective Divisions. The season culminates with playoffs and the Mayor's Trophy Games against Chatham.
Madison LL is made of seven Divisions for ages 5-16. For complete details, visit our Division information page.
Spring Important Dates
Online Registration: open Dec 1
For all Divisions
Late Registration - $25 late fee applies
As of Feb 1
All Divisions except Tee Ball
Tee Ball registration is open until Mar 15 with no late fee
Sat Jan 9, Sun Jan 10, and Sat Jan 16 at Extra Innings.
Players must sign up in advance for assessments. Please see the Assessment page for details.
New Player Document Review
A spring date and location will be announced. If you cannot attend, you may mail photocopies to:
Madison Little League
PO Box 261
Madison, NJ 07940
Do NOT mail original documents! Photocopies will be destroyed, not returned.
See New Player Documents section above for required documents.
Uniform Sizing at Alfred's Sports Shop
- Sat Feb 13 to Sat Feb 20: Players with last names A-L
- Mon Feb 22 to Sat Feb 27: Players with last names M-Z
Alfred's is open M-F 10-6, Sat 10-5
Farm: sized for pants only
Tee Ball: do not need to be sized
2021 Season Schedule
Drafts completed/teams formed: by Mar 1.
Practices begin: mid-March (coaches' discretion)
Games begin: Apr 12
Playoffs window: Jun 2-17
Season ends: no later than Jun 18
Tee Ball / Farm: $100
AA / AAA / Majors: $135
Intermediate / Seniors: $160
Family maximum: $325
A late fee of $25 applies to all players registered on or after Feb 1 (except for Tee Ball)
Summer Season (June-July/August)
In the summer we compete in the Williamsport Tournament and in travel leagues. Teams compete with other towns. Successful Williamsport teams advance through the Tournament with a chance to appear in the Little League World Series!
Williamsport Tournament Teams
- Teams for ages 10u through 14u
- Highly competitive - teams chosen by tryout
- A high commitment level is REQUIRED - players must attend all practices and games
- Players CANNOT HAVE VACATION PLANS during the Tournament - including over Fourth of July weekend
- Games from the end of school year through July - and possibly into August if team advances through the Tournament
- Teams for ages 8u through 14u
- Competitive - but tryouts are required only if player interest is greater than manageable roster size
- Vacations are permitted
- Games from the end of school year through July
Summer Important Dates
Online Registration - Date TBA
Tryouts - 2021 Dates TBA
8-12 year olds: TBD
13-14 year olds: TBD
(No Family Maximum)